Your website should be more than a compiled listing of events and contact information. It’s great to have your schedule of events listed, but you need to get people to engage with you. From online contact forms to learn more about you, to integrated website payments, I have put together a robust set of tools to take your website to the next level. Here are some things to think about:
- Does your website have an emotional element to it. For example: Do you list that you are having a fish fry and it is cost $10/plate. Or you showing pictures of the fish fry the community of people showing up and enjoying great food and each others company.
- Is information easy to access? Contacts, ministries, special events, can people find it.
- Over 50% of website visitors use their phone. How is your website being displayed on their phones, is it easy to use?
- Are you making it easy to sign up for events and even pay online? I integrate online web registration and payments into a website. For example: Parents need to sign up their children and pay for different school events, make it easy and allow them to do it from home, pay via credit card and have your school staff get the notifications that the family has signed up.
- What about a quick contact form. Like it or not, people don’t always want to pick up the phone and call, are you making it easy for them to reach you via text or email?